Le Financial Times a sorti un classement des 10 Fintech à suveiller.
Le Top 5 – Innovation
1. Essentia Analytics > Behavioral Software for Fund Managers
2. Novastone > messaging platform
3. PensionBee > find all your old pensions and combine them in a good-value online pension plan
PensionBee combines all your old pensions into one new online plan. It takes 5 minutes to start.
4. Transmit Security > Programmable Biometric Authentication
Transmit Security combines biometrics with advanced behavioral profiling, security, and anti-fraud technologies into one modular authentication platform that completely virtualizes authentication from applications and allows applications owners to rapidly implement new identity related projects with higher security without compromising on user experience.
5. R3 > blockchain technology
Blockchain for Business
Le Top 5 – Impact
1. eToro > Online-Trading
Trade and invest in cryptocurrencies, stocks, ETFs, currencies, indices and commodities or copy leading investors on eToro’s disruptive trading platform.
2. Funding Circle > Peer-to-Peer Small Business Lending
Business loans funded by thousands of investors on the UK’s no.1 platform for small business loans. FCA authorised. Apply for a loan or start lending today.
3. PayPal Working Capital > Merchant Services & Account Payment Solutions
Pay as you grow with PayPal Working Capital
4. Paytm > Online recharge – make instant mobile recharge, bill payment, data card, …
Paytm.com – Make Instant Digital & Utility Payment, grab latest Entertainment Tickets Online with Great Offers and Discounts and let your Travel be much easier & fun-filled! Free Payment Gateway
5. Robinhood > Free Stock Trading
Invest in stocks, options, ETFs, and cryptos, all commission-free. $0 minimum deposit. Secure platform trusted by millions. Start investing today.
Merci à Raoul pour l’information et voici la référence à l’article originel
Paytm, the Indian electronic payments company that has thrived following the country’s withdrawal of high value banknotes, has won the inaugural FT Future of Fintech impact award. A separate prize – in the fintech innovation category – went to Transmit Security a cyber safety start-up that brings together a range of biometric and other financial security services on to one platform.