Alunmi HEC Lausanne announced its upcoming event related to the current financial crises
[button size= »big »]About the conference[/button]
Finance affects us all, right? You observe the markets, analyze the latest trends and observe the situation with a few open questions:
- What are the reasons behind the current financial crisis?
- Are there patterns that should render investors attentive?
- Where are the key factors of influence and/or explanations?
- What can we learn from the history of financial crises?
Then you will be happy to know that we have the great honour to announce the enormously energetic Professor Michael Rockinger presenting an exclusive Conference on The Current Financial Crisis in a Historical Perspective, on June 5, 2012 in Lausanne.
[button size= »big »]Program and information[/button]
- 18h30 Welcome
- 19h00 Conference
- 20h30 Cocktail and Networking
- 21h30 End
Place Beau-Rivage Palace Lausanne (Event Partner)
Price 70 CHF for non members
Free for MBA HEC Lausanne Alumni
Further information :
- PRIOR REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY – Register here
- Information web page : http://www.mba-hec.ch/rockinger/