En lien avec la crise financière actuelle, la Banque des Réglements Internationaux BRI (BIS) a publié une série de communiqués.
Ils sont à disposition sur une page spécifique accessible ici : Speeches on the recent financial turmoil.:
- Christian Noyer: Some thoughts on the crisis
Address by Mr Christian Noyer, Governor of the Bank of France, to the Congress of the National Federation of the Crédit Agricole, Nice, 21 October 2008.
- Hermann Remsperger: Stabilising the economy and the financial system â€“ lessons and challenges for monetary policy and supervision
Keynote speech by Professor Dr Hermann Remsperger, Member of the Executive Board of the Deutsche Bundesbank, at the 16th Central Banking Seminar of the Bank of Korea on “Global Stagflation Threat and Monetary Policy”, Seoul, 21 October 2008.
- Christian Noyer: A review of the financial crisis
Speech by Mr Christian Noyer, Governor of the Bank of France, at the Hearing before the Finance Commission of the Assemblée nationale, Paris, 7 October 2008 (updated 15 October 2008).
- Mervyn King: Monetary policy developments
Speech by Mr Mervyn King, Governor of the Bank of England, to the CBI, Institute of Directors, Leeds Chamber of Commerce and Yorkshire Forward at the Royal Armouries, Leeds, 21 October 2008.
- Jose Manuel Gonzalez-Paramo: Future of banking supervision in Europe
Speech by Mr Jose Manuel Gonzalez-Paramo, Member of the Executive Board of the European Central Bank, at the IBF National Conference 2008 â€œBeyond Financial Turmoilâ€, Dublin, 22 October 2008.
- Lorenzo Bini Smaghi: Some thoughts on the international financial crisis
Speech by Mr Lorenzo Bini Smaghi, Member of the Executive Board of the European Central Bank, at a meeting with the Unione Cristiana Imprenditori e Dirigenti, Milan, 20 October 2008.
- T T Mboweni: Lessons to be drawn from the financial crisis for multilateralism and global financial co-operation
Keynote address by Mr T T Mboweni, Governor of the South African Reserve Bank, at a charity gala dinner, organised by the University of Pretoria, Pretoria, 15 October 2008.
- Ben S Bernanke: Stabilising the financial markets and the economy
Speech by Mr Ben S Bernanke, Chairman of the Board of Governors of the US Federal Reserve System, at the Economic Club of New York, New York, 15 October 2008.
- Ben S Bernanke: Remarks
Speech by Mr Ben S Bernanke, Chairman of the Board of Governors of the US Federal Reserve System, at the President’s Working Group Market Stability Initiative Announcement, Washington DC, 14 October 2008.
- Jean-Claude Trichet: The financial turbulence â€“ where do we stand?
Speech by Mr Jean-Claude Trichet, President of the European Central Bank, at the Economic Club of New York, New York, 14 October 2008.
- Mario Draghi: Challenges now facing the world economy
Statement by Mr Mario Draghi, Governor of the Bank of Italy, at the Seventy-Eighth Meeting of the Development Committee, Washington DC, 12 October 2008.
- Ben S Bernanke: Current economic and financial conditions
Speech by Mr Ben S Bernanke, Chairman of the Board of Governors of the US Federal Reserve System, at the National Association for Business Economics 50th Annual Meeting, Washington DC, 7 October 2008.
- Nout Wellink: Responding to uncertainty
Remarks by Dr Nout Wellink, President of the Netherlands Bank and Chairman of the Basel Committee on Banking Supervision, at the International Conference of Banking Supervisors 2008, Brussels, 24 September 2008.